Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Scrapbooking weekend

I returned Sunday afternoon from a super weekend of scrapbooking, rest, and socialization. Some friends from work (and Kim from MN), met at a villa on Lake Reno and had a blast. The owner of the villa waited on us and fed us awesome food. I only got 14 pages done because I ran out of pictures (left stacks and stacks on my desk at home), but I went to bed early, slept in late, and just rested to get rid of this terrible sinus infection that has rendered me useless for weeks. I can finally breath through my nose for the first time in 5 weeks! Now if I could just get over feeling so exhausted. But, being pregnant can do that to you! I'm 10 weeks along, so in 2 weeks I should get another burst of energy. (My fingers are crossed.)

Rob's in Redmond this week at a conference - he's presenting. Of course, the day he leaves we get 3 inches of snow! I've asked my neighbor if he would snow blow our walks as Rob doesn't want me out there doing it. (And I'm not sure I should be, anyway!) Only 3 more days and I can sleep in again!

No comments: