Friday, February 09, 2007

Still sick

This is crazy. I've had a sinus infection for 5 weeks now. I've been on 10 days of Amoxicillian and 5 days of Zithromax and still feel like heck. I can't breath through my nose during the day. To use my CPAP at night, I have to use saline to clean my nose, blow like crazy, and then coat the skin under my nose with Mentholatum. I've been to the walk-in clinic and seen a family practice doctor and talked with an OB nurse. I'm ready to be done with this!

Emily has a basketball tournamet that starts tonight at 4:30. If they win, they play tomorrow at 10:50. If they lose, they play at 8:30 AM. (I told her they better win.) Rob doesn't get home until 6 PM, so I still have an entire day without him around. I felt quite a bit better yesterday and actually got some cleaning done - the kitchen looks better as does our bedroom, but there's still a ton to do and laundry piled high.

On a positive note, I'm at 11 weeks now, so think that my exhaustion should be nearing the end. And my morning sickness is pretty much gone. I still have stomache aches, but they're not constant and they seem to dissipate with food. I am going crazy waiting for my first official OB appointment on February 19th. It seems so far away!

No comments: