Saturday, March 24, 2007

Another Dr. Appt.

I visited my OB yesterday and things are good! I'm measuring where I should and I've gained 2 pounds total now. But the most exciting thing is that I've scheduled my ultrasound! We're so excited to see the baby. Both kids are going to join us, and they can't wait!

I'm feeling great, but do have some heartburn occassionally. I've been eating much better since I've been pregnant as I've craved milk, fruit, and fresh veggies, while fried foods, creams, and chocolate make my stomach do flip flops! Strange! And about once ever 2-3 weeks, I get this incredible craving for a big, juicy, hamburger with lettuce, ketchup, mustard, and pickles. (And not the McDonald's kind - the restaurant kind.

We went to the circus last night. Sam really enjoy it and Emily wasn't too terribly embarrassed to have gone with her parents - we had better seats than her friends, so that helpecd! It's supposed to be 65 here today, and has definitely been nice. We've spent time outside enjoying the weather by walking the dogs, riding bikes, and cleaning the van! We'll see what tomorrow brings!

No comments: