Friday, January 25, 2008

Busy, busy busy!

It just occurred to me that my house will not be clean anytime soon!

Rob is fishing this weekend, so I have the kids by myself. No work will get done.

The following weekend is the Super Bowl. Rob wants to have a "small party". He thinks that spending Friday cleaning his tool room in the basement means he can have guests over. Let me know if you understand that one.

The kids have no school on February 18th.

The weekend of February 22-24, I'm going to MN for a scrap booking retreat. My first nights away from Benjamin. :-(

Then the following week we're going to my uncle's wedding in Iowa. The kids don't have school on the 29th, so we're headed down that day for the wedding that evening and can come back on Saturday.

March 15th is Sam's school carnival, the next weekend is Easter, and the following weekend is Emily's dance competition. Whew! And well, then comes April. Yikes!

No comments: