Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy New Year

I can't believe it's already January 6, 2008! I knew having a third child would take more time and energy, but I had NO IDEA how much! I'm not sure if it's my age or the fact that I have 2 others at home who are very busy, but boy, I have NO free time. I'm not sure my house will ever be clean again. And I'm not even thinking about all the extra stuff I'd like to do like organize some closets and go through some drawers. I do have a coule of scrapbooking weekends scheduled for the upcoming months to hopefully get some pages done, but I don't see how I'll ever be caught up! :-) However, I wouldn't trade Benjamin for a clean house or organized closets. He's brought so much joy to our lives.

Unfortunately, he has his first bad cold and is so uncomfortable. Even when he's not feeling good, though, he still smiles and laughs and is happy. We don't visit the doctor for a well-baby check for a few weeks, but by weighing him on the scale, he's 15.5 pounds already! We haven't started solids yet, as he hasn't seemed interested in what we're eating yet.

Here's a picture of Grandma Jo with the boys.


No comments: